My name is Sushil Choudrie and I am the Census Indian Community Advisor for Hounslow & Hillingdon. I am working on behalf of the Office for National Statistics (ONS), to help deliver England’s census in March 2021.
The census is important to all of us. The information it collects helps the government and local authorities plan services like schools, doctors’ surgeries and libraries.
Please note the following:
1. Website https://census.gov.uk/
2. Census needs to be done by 21st March, it can be done online or paper version can be requested by calling 0800 141 2021 their timings are as follows:
– Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
– Saturday, 8am to 1pm
– Sunday, closed
– Census weekend (20 – 21 March), 8am to 8pm.
3. If any confusion in filling the form you can search online to get the answers
4. Census is mandatory. It needs to be filled by everyone living in the UK and Wales on 21st March.
5. If any problems I can always help through Zoom to complete the Census.
6. You could use one of the banners on the website to encourage people to click on the links.
7. Data is secure for 100 years. So illegal people should be filling the Census.
8. I will be happy to come for any Zoom community meeting if needed.
Sushil Choudrie | Community Advisor for Indian Community- Hounslow & Hillingdon, London
Office for National Statistics (ONS) | (0)74529 34103|
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.census.gov.uk
Twitter: #CensusHilling Whatsapp No: (0) 7452917961